We are truly committed to give you a great experience and we inspect all orders before shipment to minimize the possibility of any situations. However, we understand that sometimes issues may arise and we want to make the claims process as easy and stress-free as possible for you.
To ensure timely handling of any concerns, submit any claims within 6 months of the delivery date. Claims submitted after this period will not be accepted. We strongly recommend reviewing your order carefully upon delivery to avoid missing the window for filing a claim.
To facilitate the claims process, please identify the appropriate category of issue from the following types of claims:
- Part: If we sent you a wrong part, we will require a clear photo of the part you received, the label showing the part number, and the part number and description from the part you ordered.
- Damaged part: We require clear photos of the damaged part, the packaging it arrived in, and its condition upon arrival, including whether the damage is physical or internal. As this type of claim may involve third parties, it is essential to keep all original packing material and the damaged item until the claim is resolved.
- Missing part: please check the packaging thoroughly to ensure that the part was not accidentally overlooked or misplaced. If you are certain that the part is missing, we will require a clear photo of the packaging showing any possible damage on it.
- Package Never Received: before you initiate a claim for this reason, please be sure you verify the following:
- The shipping address is correct.
- The most recent status of your tracking number.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- Check if someone else accepted the delivery.
If your shipping address is correct, you have looked around the delivery location for your package and you have checked if someone else accepted the delivery, but it is still not received, then verify the most recent status of your tracking number.
If your tracking number says delivered, but you have not received it, please verify if you have received a carrier´s notification of a missing package in your email (check the Spam section). If it was received, please send the evidence, with those details we will process the claim. This applies also If your tracking number says the package is missing.
But if you have checked your email but you haven’t received any notification and your package is still not delivered, then please confirm the delivery address through our chat live to process your case.
- Canceled but still Shipped Order: in this case we will need you to provide us the cancellation date and the communication channel used for the cancellation. If the order was mistakenly shipped, we will provide you a return label via email after the case has been fully reviewed. This label can be used to return the package to us without any charge to you, and we will refund the full amount of the canceled order.
- Warranty - Manufacturing defect: In the case of a warranty claim due to manufacturing defects, please refer to the "Warranty Information" section for detailed information and guidance on how to proceed in these cases.
To start a claim, please go to our chat located in the lower right corner, select the option “Claims,” and follow the steps to submit your request. We will review it and once we have confirmed the error, we will send you the correct part as soon as possible.
All return shipping costs are on our behalf, and we will provide a prepaid return label via email after the case has been fully reviewed when necessary. In some cases depending on the availability of the replacements a refund may apply.